Due to high demand by some groups of Go players there will be a direct bus service to the Panorama Hotel from Frankfurt International Airport on Friday, 21 July. There are some places left, so you may join if you wish.
Please book the buses by email to Michael Marz stating your name, the amount of tickets needed and for what bus (see below). You will then receive a confirmation email.
One ticket costs 70€ (no discounts). For information on alternative means of transportation. please check the “Location” menu.
Deadline for booking of a bus: Tuesday, 19 July.
Departure times from Frankfurt Airport are:
• Bus 1: Friday, 21 July, 9:30
• Bus 2: Friday, 21 July, 13:30
• Bus 3: Friday, 21 July, 20:30
• Bus 3 might be a small vehicle with very few seats left.
• Payment after arrival in Oberhof at the registration desk.
• We are sorry, but we cannot arrange for other departure times.
• Buses might be booked up, so please register early!
• The precise departure location at the airport will be announced.
• If you have not booked, feel free to check out on the spot whether there is still a free seat for you, but please don’t be disappointed if the bus is full!
Based on a picture by Martin Hawlisch (LosHawlos) – The actual bus will look slightly different, see here for photos of the bus company.