Only ten days until EGC 2017 and we cannot wait! We want the congress to work as smoothly as possible, so we have created three phone numbers you can call so we can do our best to help you.
Info desk hotline for general information (during EGC):
Help line for travel issues, in case you are stuck somewhere or you don’t know where to go (from 21 July):
Contact the tournament organisers, e.g. when you know you will arrive late for your round but you want to play nevertheless (during EGC):
Please make sure to save these numbers just in case! You can also look them up on our contact page.
And make sure you don’t forget to bring anything to the congress, we have also compiled a check list of things you may want to consider bringing with you.
- German dictionary (mainly for street signs)
- Hygiene products (Tooth paste & tooth brush, shaving kit, deodorant, tissues, hand sanitiser)
- Summer clothes, sun hat
For people sleeping in the gym
- Sleeping mat
- Sleeping bag
- Ear plugs
- Extra towel
- First aid kit & headache medication
- Sturdy shoes
- Swimming supplies (swim suit, swim goggles, inflatable ball/pool toys)
- Football, volley ball
- Photo camera
- Charging cables
- AC adapters (Germany uses C-type AC plugs and F-type wall sockets with 230 voltage; see pictures below)
- Cosplay clothes (there will be a cosplay event!)
- Enough empty space in your suitcases for souvenirs and prizes from EGC. ;-)
(German plug and power socket)